Questions? Need Help?
A. Security Holograms
- A Security Holograms Overview
- A1 Stock Silver Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A2 Stock Silver Holograms: Not Customized
- A3 Economy Holograms
- A4 Holograms For Collectibles
- A5 Stock Color Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A6 Transparent Holograms
- A7 High Security Holograms (FIPS)
- A8 Paper Label with Hologram
- A9 Custom Hologram Design Options
- A10 Holograms with Taggants
- A11 Scratch Off Labels
- A12 Holographic Foil
- A13 California Clean Idle Label
- A14 Holographic Shrink Sleeves
- A15 Barcode Masks
- A16 Laminated Hologram Stickers
- B. Promotional Holograms
C. Security Tape
- C Security Tape Overview
- C1 Stock Security Tape
- C2 Custom Security Tape
- C3 Security Packing Tape
- C4 Acetate Security Tape
- C5 Security Tape on Liner
- C6 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
D. Security Labels, Stickers
- D Security Labels, Stickers Overview
- D1 Security Labels
- D2 Non-Residue Security Labels
- D3 Pilfer Detection
- D4 TamperStrips®
- D5 Custom VOID Label
- D6 Acetate Security Labels
- D7 Frangible Paper Labels
- D8 Block Out Paper Label
- D9 Water Detection Label
- D10 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
- D11 Retail Gas Station Security Labels
- D12 Tamper Evident Asset Security Labels
E. Cargo Security Seals
- E Cargo Security Seals Overview
- E1 Metal Band Seals
- E2 Plastic Band Seals
- E3 Plastic Adjustable Seals
- E4 Cable Security Seals
- E5 Bolt Security Seals
- E6 Plastic Padlock Seals
- E7 Pallet Seals
- E8 Barrier Seals
- E9 Cargo Door Seals
- F. Computer Port Seals
G. ID Credentials, Printers & Ribbons
- G ID Credentials, Printers & Ribbons Overview
- G1 Visitor Badge (time expiring)
- G2 Custom Printed ID Cards
- G3 ID Card Printers & Supplies
- G4 Blank ID Cards
- G5 Blank Holographic ID Cards
- G6 Hologram Labels
- G7 ID Card Overlays
- G8 Heat Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G9 Cold Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G10 Lanyards & Accessories
- G11 Medical Staff ID Cards
- H. Parking Permits
- I. Security Bags
- J. Thermal Printing
- K. Laminated and Specialty Products
Tamper Evident Security Tape
Minimize exposure to temperatures over 100F (37C) during shipment or storage. Temperatures over 100F can damage the tape and shorten the shelf life. NovaVision does not accept any responsibility for tape exposed to temperatures over 100F.
- Apply to clean, dry surface
- Observe Minimum Application Temperatures stated in the product specifications
- Test under end-use conditions to determine compatibility with your specific application
Claims for defective product must be made within 1 week of delivery. If tape is returned for any reason, there is a 15% restocking fee on the tape; the customer is responsible for shipping both ways.
Minimum shelf life is 2 years at the recommended storage temperature of 40F to 80F.
Maximum Temperature: 100F; higher temperatures may damage the product or shorten the shelf life.
Tape is applied to a clean, dry surface.
It is designed to seal opposing flaps of a corrugated carton. Tape can also be applied to any non-porous surface. But it can also be use to seal other containers such as crates, bags, metal boxes, etc.
When the tape is removed, the ink and adhesive separates from the film and sticks to the carton. The pattern of words "OPENED" and/or "VOID" will appear on this residue. The hidden message may vary in font, size, text, and orientation.
If the activated tape is reapplied, the hidden pattern of "OPENED VOID" words will appear through the film.
Tape is self wound (no paper backing) on 3 inch ID cores.
This is a single use item. Not recommended for any application where the adhesive may be ingested by humans or animals.
The tamper evident feature is usually operable within a few minutes, but we recommend a minimum 1 hour curing time after application. Some surfaces require more curing time. As a general rule, more curing time improves the performance of the tamper evident feature.
The various tape formulations we offer perform differently depending on the material surface and application conditions. We offer free samples. We recommend tapes are tested under actual end-use conditions to confirm compatitibity with your specific application.