Retail Gas Station Security Labels
- Protect Your Gas Dispensers from Tampering
- Protect Your Customer's Credit Card Info
- Comply with PCI Mandates
Our non-residue security labels are proven-in-use as an effective tool to combat tampering at gasoline pumps and dispensers.
After applying to access hatches and doors, these labels help to indicate if credit card skimming equipment has been inserted inside the gas dispenser.
When removed, the security label shows the words VOID OPENED in the label film. Our non-residue security labels do not leave any adhesive residue on the gas dispenser surface.
This is a one-time use product, which is suitable for outdoor applications.
If your station uses Wayne dispensers with heavily-textured plastic access panels, also consider the optional affixing pads.
Many gasoline retailers qualify for discount pricing and offers.
We offer discount pricing for many gasoline brands and industry trade groups.
We produce custom security labels for several major gasoline brands. These labels are offered to their branded dealers at special pricing. Also, some gasoline brands offer dealers co-op funding for these security labels.
We also offer discounts for members of Petroleum Marketing Associations on the national (NACS, PMAA, etc), regional (WPMA, etc) and state level.
Complete the RETAIL GASOLINE MARKETER PROFILE to determine if you qualify for special pricing and discounts from major gasoline brands and industry groups. We will confirm if you qualify for special pricing within 1 business day.
Quality Products Combat Tampering
Our security labels for gasoline dispensers are proven-in-use in thousands of retail gas stations since 2007.
Most of our gas dispenser labels (both stock and branded custom) are available for EXPRESS SERVICE. Order by 2PM EST and the labels ship the same day.
We check to confirm that our security labels are only shipped to validated gas station locations or authorized distribution centers.
All of our gasoline dispenser labels have a unique serial number. We track and record the serial numbers shipped to each customer location. For increased security, record the serial number as the labels are used.
A custom imprint offers more security. As a branded dealer, you may qualify to purchase labels with the major brand logo.
As an option, we can create your own custom imprint. We maintain an imprint registry to assure no other company purchases labels with your custom imprint.
Convenient Online Shopping
For immediate service, you can purchase the stock non-residue labels, which are available in rolls of 250 labels or 1000 labels. Use your credit card to order by 2pm EST and the product ships the same day.
If the tamper evident feature is not working to your satisfaction, please review the Security Label Trouble Shooting Guide for suggestions. Or give us a call.
Warning to Counterfeiters
If NovaVision is requested to produce custom security products or branded packaging, we require proof to substantiate that you are authorized to purchase that product. We independently verify your contact information and legitimacy. If you are not authorized to purchase the product, your contact information may be provided to law enforcement authorities without further notice. NovaVision cooperates with all local, state, federal and international law enforcement agencies to catch and prosecute fraudulent purchases and counterfeiting.
Counterfeiting is illegal and is defined as any attempt to copy an original with the intent to defraud. It is illegal to purchase a fake identification product, an unauthorized custom hologram, an unauthorized duplicate security label, or counterfeit packaging which uses a copyrighted brand name or logo. Further, in the USA, legislation is pending to expand the criminal law so that federal prosecutors will have an easier time prosecuting counterfeiters that manufacture bogus product labels and packaging.
Stock Non-Residue Gas Pump Security Labels
Stock non-residue security labels are sold in rolls of 250 and 1000 labels. All labels include a unique serial number (pre-assigned) in black ink. When removed, this security label reveals the hidden words VOID OPENED and leaves no adhesive residue on the gasoline dispenser surface.
We offer reduced pricing (lower than shown below) for many retail gas marketers. To confirm if you qualify for reduced pricing, please complete the RETAIL GASOLINE MARKETER PROFILE shown below.
For more stock sizes or optional custom logos, CLICK HERE
|250||1 (Roll of 250)||$42||$42|
|1,000||1 (Roll of 1,000)||$150||$150|
|3,000||3 (Rolls of 1,000)||$125||$375|
|5,000||5 (Rolls of 1,000)||$110||$550|
|10,000||10 (Rolls of 1,000)||Call||Call|
|Size||0.5 in x 2.875 in|
|Material||Polyester Film (2 mils thick)|
|Color||Red, matte finish|
|Custom Imprint||Unique Serial Number (Black Ink)|
|Tamper Evidence||Non-residue "VOID OPENED"|
|Surfaces NOT Recommended||
- Clean the Surface -- The surface must be clean and dry. If needed for improved adhesion, use iso-propyl alcohol to clean contaminants from the surface. Dry surface with a clean paper towel before affixing the label.
- Application Temperature --When applied, the surface temperature must be greater than +20F. Use supplemental heating for lower temperatures if needed to assure the initial adhesion is sufficient.
- Apply seals on all access hatches and doors. Affix the label so a minimum of 1 inch label length is on each surface (see diagrams below):
- If your station uses Wayne dispensers with heavily-textured plastic access panels, also consider the optional Affixing Pads (see next label product on this page).
- Store unused seals in a locked container with restricted access.
- Log the Serial Number, Date & Time of application, Operator Name and Dispenser Number.
- Inspect seals daily for tampering, damage or counterfeits.
- If seal is broken, tampered, missing or suspected counterfeit, shut down the affected dispenser and contact your Fraud Department.
- Replace seals daily or after any maintenance.
Stock Gas Pump Security Labels
$2.50 Per Pack of 10 Affixing Pads
Affixing pads are an optional companion product for use with our stock non-residue security labels. The affixing pads are intended to make heavily textured plastic surfaces more compatible with our standard security labels. The adhesive on the affixing pad is thicker and more compatible with heavy-textured plastic surfaces.
Most notably, the new "Wayne" dispenser panel features a highly textured plastic surface, which may impair the tampering performance of the stock security labels.
Although our stock non-residue security labels are proven-in-use with the Wayne dispensers, using affixing pads on the textured surface improves the tampering performance of the standard security label by making it more foolproof.
Simply place the affixing pad on the textured surface and then apply the security label onto the affixing pad. Affixing pads are only required on the textured plastic surface; none are required on painted metal or bare metal. Leave the affixing pads in place for repeated use and replace the stock non-residue security labels according to your security protocol.
The affixing pad is also tamper evident. If removed, it will leave a tamper message (VOID OPENED) as adhesive residue on the surface and in the label film.
|Size||2 in x 2 in|
|Material||Polyester Film (2 mils thick)|
|Adhesive Type||High Strength Acrylic Adhesive (3 mils thick)|
|Service Temperature||-40F to +300F|
|Minimum Application Temperature:||+70F|
|Color||Black, matte finish|
|Tamper Evidence||"VOID OPENED" (Leaves Adhesive Residue)|
- Confirm the Surface -- If used on powder coated metal, test in a low visibility area first. The high strength adhesive may remove the painted surface if the paint bond is marginal.
- Clean the Surface -- The surface must be clean and dry. Use iso-propyl alcohol to clean any contaminants from the surface. Dry the surface with a clean paper towel before affixing the label.
- Application Temperature --The ideal temperature to apply is between 70F and 100F. To accelerate adhesive curing and build strength quickly, use supplemental heat up to 130F for 1 minute. If applied at temperatures less than 70F, use supplemental heat to assure the initial adhesion is sufficient.
- Cleaning Adhesive Residue -- If the affixing pad is removed, it will reveal the hidden security message in the film and leave adhesive residue on the surface. The adhesive residue can be removed with 99% iso-propyl alcohol. Keep clear of any ignition sources when using flammable solvents.
Single Affixing Pad Installation
Double Affixing Pad Installation
Retail Gasoline Marketer Profile
To determine if you qualify for discount pricing, please complete the information below.
After we receive your profile information, please allow 1 business day for us to confirm your affiliations. We will contact you by phone or email to to confirm special pricing and offers.
Sales & Customer Service
(800) 336-6636 ext 4207