Tamper Evident Pallet Labels
Thieves typically remove the original banding, remove product, then replace the packing and banding.
To protect your palletized product, just peel and stick a tamper evident pallet label and affix it onto the crimps, which connect the pallet strapping. A typical pallet has a minimum of two crimps. All crimps should have labels.
Our tamper evident labels for pallet strapping are our most affordable system for combating tampering and pilfering of palletized product.
Each pallet label features a unique serial number. For added security, record the serial numbers on the bill of lading.
Removing the label will reveal a hidden message to self-VOID the label. Our tamper evident pallet labels are specially constructed to show the hidden VOID message even on difficult surfaces, such as stretch wrap and shrink film.
A visual inspection protocol is essential to achieve the maximum effectiveness. The receiver verifies the label serial numbers and looks for other signs of obvious tampering. Crimps without pallet labels would also be a sign of tampering.
Our pallet labels are suitable for indoor or outdoor conditions.
Stock Pallet Labels are available in red with unique serial numbers printed on the surface.
Customized labels provide more security. We can include your custom logo, text and serial numbers on the stock label. Black is the stock imprint color, but we have other optional colors.
For additional customizations, we can also customize the colors, the hidden message, label size and configuration.
For added security, use TOPP CLIP® system as an added security seal on the pallet.
Prior to affixing the pallet label, prepare the pallet:
- As needed to prevent pilfering of one carton from the pallet, use cardboard panels or wood panels on the sides, top and bottom. Other options include shrink wrap, stretch wrap, or a plastic bag.
- As needed to prevent shifting loads, prepare the pallet with stretch wrap, banding, edge protectors and banding protectors.
- The pallet surface and crimp must be free of dust, moisture, oil, grease or other contaminants
- The minimum application temperature is 45°F
- Remove the pallet label slowly from the silicone-coated backer material. Removing the label quickly may cause the label to pre-maturely show the hidden VOID message.
- Affix the label over the metal crimp. For best results, follow the contour on the sides of the crimp so the label is in full contact with the pallet surface.
Stock Pallet Security Labels
Pallet Security Labels, 1 x 4 in, Red, Rolls of 250 or 1,000, XS243-29RESN
Each label features a unique serial number, which is printed in black ink.
Ready To Ship: Same Day (Order by 2pm EST)
Sold in Rolls of 250 labels or 1000 labels.
|Rolls of 250||$62.50 (No Price Breaks)|
|Rolls of 1,000||$200||$170||$150||Call|
|Thickness||1 mil (0.001 in)|
|Tamper Evident Message||VOID OPENED|
|Adhesive Material||Permanent Acrylic|
|Min. Application Temperature||45°F|
|Service Temperature (After Applied)||-40°F to +180°F|
Custom Imprinted Pallet Security Labels
Custom Imprinted Pallet Security Labels, 1 x 4 in, Red, S243-29RE
Size: 1 inch x 4 inch
Ready To Ship: 2 Weeks
Each label features your custom text, logo, and serial number, which is surface printed in black ink.
No Minimum Order
- Custom Text Only: No Extra Charge
- Custom Logo/Graphic Artwork Prep: $35/Order (One-Time Charge)
- Production Setup: $50/Order
- Labels with Black Imprint: $0.15/Label
- Optional Imprint Colors (Silver, Blue, Green): Add $0.03/Label
|Typical Pricing (Red with Black Ink)|
Pallet Labels Installed on Pallet
Pallet Label Over Crimped Banding