Questions? Need Help?
Product Quick Links:
A. Security Holograms
- A Security Holograms Overview
- A1 Stock Silver Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A2 Stock Silver Holograms: Not Customized
- A3 Economy Holograms
- A4 Holograms For Collectibles
- A5 Stock Color Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A6 Transparent Holograms
- A7 High Security Holograms (FIPS)
- A8 Paper Label with Hologram
- A9 Custom Hologram Design Options
- A10 Holograms with Taggants
- A11 Scratch Off Labels
- A12 Holographic Foil
- A13 California Clean Idle Label
- A14 Holographic Shrink Sleeves
- A15 Barcode Masks
- A16 Laminated Hologram Stickers
- B. Promotional Holograms
C. Security Tape
- C Security Tape Overview
- C1 Stock Security Tape
- C2 Custom Security Tape
- C3 Security Packing Tape
- C4 Acetate Security Tape
- C5 Security Tape on Liner
- C6 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
D. Security Labels, Stickers
- D Security Labels, Stickers Overview
- D1 Security Labels
- D2 Non-Residue Security Labels
- D3 Pilfer Detection
- D4 TamperStrips®
- D5 Custom VOID Label
- D6 Acetate Security Labels
- D7 Frangible Paper Labels
- D8 Block Out Paper Label
- D9 Water Detection Label
- D10 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
- D11 Retail Gas Station Security Labels
- D12 Tamper Evident Asset Security Labels
E. Cargo Security Seals
- E Cargo Security Seals Overview
- E1 Metal Band Seals
- E2 Plastic Band Seals
- E3 Plastic Adjustable Seals
- E4 Cable Security Seals
- E5 Bolt Security Seals
- E6 Plastic Padlock Seals
- E7 Pallet Seals
- E8 Barrier Seals
- E9 Cargo Door Seals
- F. Computer Port Seals
G. ID Credentials, Printers & Ribbons
- G ID Credentials, Printers & Ribbons Overview
- G1 Visitor Badge (time expiring)
- G2 Custom Printed ID Cards
- G3 ID Card Printers & Supplies
- G4 Blank ID Cards
- G5 Blank Holographic ID Cards
- G6 Hologram Labels
- G7 ID Card Overlays
- G8 Heat Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G9 Cold Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G10 Lanyards & Accessories
- G11 Medical Staff ID Cards
- H. Parking Permits
- I. Security Bags
- J. Thermal Printing
- K. Laminated and Specialty Products
Specifications & Intended Use
Paper Labels with Holograms
- Labels are constructed of smooth paper
- Labels are die cut to size for easy removal, and provided on rolls with “peel and stick” adhesive backing.
- The adhesive is a permanent acrylic.
- The standard background colors are colorfast for exposure to sunlight for at least one month. However, the flourescent colors will begin to fade after 1 week in direct sunlight.
- Imprint inks (black, dark blue, red, green and white) are colorfast for exposure to sunlight for at least one year, except hidden fluorescing inks which will fade after 30 days in direct sunlight.
- Resolution of custom imprint is 200 dpi minimum.
- If the label will be exposed to continuous wet conditions (rain or slush), it may degrade the printing significantly after 1 day.
- If the label is exposed to excessive abrasion (slushing conditions on snow tube, etc), it may degrade the printing and paper in less than 1 day.
- To apply labels to a cold surface, the minimum application temperature is +35F (applied to a clean and dry surface). If applied onto itself (adhesive-to-adhesive), the minimum application temperature is 0F. After application, the label will remain adhered in a temperature range of -50F to +200F (service temperature).
- The labels are NOT FDA-rated for DIRECT or INDIRECT contact with food.
- The shelf life is 2 years from date of invoice. For best shelf life, store unused labels in a plastic bag and at a maximum temperature of 90F.
A security label that can be used on wicket as a 1-day event pass or used as a paper label to be affixed onto a clean dry surface.
Product Design Life:
- Outdoor/Indoor event tickets: 1 day
- Paper label for indoor application: 1 year