Questions? Need Help?
A. Security Holograms
- A Security Holograms Overview
- A1 Stock Silver Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A2 Stock Silver Holograms: Not Customized
- A3 Economy Holograms
- A4 Holograms For Collectibles
- A5 Stock Color Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A6 Transparent Holograms
- A7 High Security Holograms (FIPS)
- A8 Paper Label with Hologram
- A9 Custom Hologram Design Options
- A10 Holograms with Taggants
- A11 Scratch Off Labels
- A12 Holographic Foil
- A13 California Clean Idle Label
- A14 Holographic Shrink Sleeves
- A15 Barcode Masks
- A16 Laminated Hologram Stickers
- B. Promotional Holograms
C. Security Tape
- C Security Tape Overview
- C1 Stock Security Tape
- C2 Custom Security Tape
- C3 Security Packing Tape
- C4 Acetate Security Tape
- C5 Security Tape on Liner
- C6 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
D. Security Labels, Stickers
- D Security Labels, Stickers Overview
- D1 Security Labels
- D2 Non-Residue Security Labels
- D3 Pilfer Detection
- D4 TamperStrips®
- D5 Custom VOID Label
- D6 Acetate Security Labels
- D7 Frangible Paper Labels
- D8 Block Out Paper Label
- D9 Water Detection Label
- D10 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
- D11 Retail Gas Station Security Labels
- D12 Tamper Evident Asset Security Labels
E. Cargo Security Seals
- E Cargo Security Seals Overview
- E1 Metal Band Seals
- E2 Plastic Band Seals
- E3 Plastic Adjustable Seals
- E4 Cable Security Seals
- E5 Bolt Security Seals
- E6 Plastic Padlock Seals
- E7 Pallet Seals
- E8 Barrier Seals
- E9 Cargo Door Seals
- F. Computer Port Seals
G. ID Credentials, Printers & Ribbons
- G ID Credentials, Printers & Ribbons Overview
- G1 Visitor Badge (time expiring)
- G2 Custom Printed ID Cards
- G3 ID Card Printers & Supplies
- G4 Blank ID Cards
- G5 Blank Holographic ID Cards
- G6 Hologram Labels
- G7 ID Card Overlays
- G8 Heat Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G9 Cold Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G10 Lanyards & Accessories
- G11 Medical Staff ID Cards
- H. Parking Permits
- I. Security Bags
- J. Thermal Printing
- K. Laminated and Specialty Products
- Maximum storage temperature: 90F
- Store rolls laying on the side
The surface must be clean & dry. If needed, clean the surface with 90% Isopropyl Alcohol.
When applying tape, the minimum surface temperature is +40F.
Apply the security tape directly to the intended surface. Do not apply on top of other packing tape.
When sealing cartons, seal the opposing flaps on the top and extend the tape a minimum of 4 inches down each side of the box. Repeat this process for the bottom seam of the carton.
If the cartons have excess 'spring' in the flaps, after applying the security tape on the flaps, use standard carton sealing tape to seal the edges of the flaps to the side of the box. Other options are to glue or staple the flaps closed before applying the security tape. Repeat this process for the top and bottom of the carton.
Only apply security tape in a single layer. Do not apply security tape on top of other security tape.
On the recommended surfaces at 70F, the tamper evident feature should be functional within 1 minute of application. Other surfaces may require more curing time. If the tamper evident feature does not perform immediately, more curing time usually improves the performance of the tamper evident feature.
The various tape formulations we offer perform differently depending on the material surface and application conditions. We recommend testing tape samples under actual end-use conditions to confirm compatitibity with your specific application. We offer free samples for testing.
See our trouble shooting guide for any other issues, or contact us.