NovaVision, Inc. 2021 Finalist, BBB Torch Award for Ethics
The Better Business Bureau of Northwest and West Central Ohio and Southeast Michigan recently announced NovaVision, Inc of Bowling Green, Ohio as 2021 Finalist, Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics. NovaVision was one of 3 finalists in the Large Business category and was selected from a group of nearly 100 nominees across 4 categories (Non For Profit, Small, Medium and Large Businesses).
The BBB Torch Awards for Ethics honors organizations whose leaders demonstrate a high level of personal character; ensure that the organization’s practices meet the highest standards of ethics; and consequently generate trust with its customers and the community. The Torch Award embodies BBB’s mission of advancing business trust.
Eligibility and Criteria:
The Torch Awards is open to the following: for-profit businesses, 501(c)(3), 501(c)(6) and non-profit organizations of all sizes located within BBB’s 24 county service area.
- BBB Accreditation is not required;
- For profit businesses and 501(c)(6) applicants must have a “B” rating or higher, with BBB;
- 501(c)(3) non-profit applicants must complete the Charitable Standards Evaluation process and meet all BBB Standards for Charity Accountability;
- Organizations must have been in business for three years;
- All financial obligations must be met;
- Applicants are not eligible if they have received the Torch Award in the past five years;
- Government agencies are not eligible to submit an application.
The Judging Process
Entries are evaluated by an independent, voluntary panel of judges comprised of business and community leaders.